Sales Careers at Xamax
Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative will focus on the sales of non-wovens, technical paper insulation, engineered fabrics and all other Xamax products to prospective or inactive customers, translating customer needs and specifications, identifying new prospects and bringing back previous customer sales. The industry focus will be on wire and cable, magnet wire, interleaving, steel sheeting and investigating internet leads. This position is responsible for generating revenue by developing market potential through lead generation and qualification as well as closing sales. The Inside Sales Representative will work with the Sales and Management teams to bring in new sales prospects and drive sales growth
- Investigates and pursues internet sales.
- Recommends Xamax existing and new products, applications and services as well as provide quotations and any additional follow-up required.
- Identifies and qualifies new accounts.
- Analyzes new market opportunities for Xamax; Develops sales funnel for future growth opportunities.
- Develops new business in channels and markets to diversify the sales mix at Xamax and grow revenue.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments, developing presentations and understanding account requirements.
- Uses salesforce.com to manage customer communication, forecasting and projects.
- Advises/Updates all key stakeholders on a regular basis for assigned markets.
- Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting.
- A 4-year degree in Business Management or related field.
- 2-4 years sales experience is required, telephone sales experience preferred
- Travel up to 20% may be needed
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, strong organization skills, and attention to detail
- Self-directed and adaptable to changing situations
- Persistent with identifying target buyers and devising strategies to sell to new customers
- Ability to grow business with inactive or past customer base
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills, ability to listen and assimilate
- Proﬁcient in Microsoft Ofﬁce. Knowledge of Salesforce preferred
Join the Xamax Team
- Please attach your resume and salary requirements